Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose's beard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I didn't notice it when I got it. I just found a hair from Ambrose's beard in my backpack! Anyone else got this and anyone know how? It isn't logic if a boss drops it, cause how did that boss get Ambrose's beard??

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
It's not logical but that's how I've gotten them, boss drops.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
I got two of them in my backpack from Waterworks.
I do find it odd that Ambrose still has a beard left
Do keep it though, crafters would die for it.

Ashley Level 77 Fire

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I got it from some pack.... Probably Hoard of the Hydra, I have spent so much on that trying to get the mount.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Do you mean Merle's Whisker? Its quite a strange drop by some hard dungeon bosses such as malistaire the undying, pendragon, etc. Here is the article/list link below, Enjoy your beard piece lol

wizard101central/wiki/Reagent:Merle's_Whisker

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Stormgem307 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
Do you mean Merle's Whisker? Its quite a strange drop by some hard dungeon bosses such as malistaire the undying, pendragon, etc. Here is the article/list link below, Enjoy your beard piece lol

wizard101central/wiki/Reagent:Merle's_Whisker
............................problems with copy&paste sry......................................................... computer a bit slow... here is real link

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Merle's_Whisker

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
nullsry...... problems with copy&paste...... my computer is getting old.... sometimes it freezes and doesnt do things right.. here is real link sry about that

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Stormgem307 on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
nullsry...... problems with copy&paste...... my computer is getting old.... sometimes it freezes and doesnt do things right.. here is real link sry about that

Wrong link again, Strawberry. XD

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
abyd100 on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I got two of them in my backpack from Waterworks.
I do find it odd that Ambrose still has a beard left
Do keep it though, crafters would die for it.

Ashley Level 77 Fire
Crafters would die for it. LOL. I saw this one post where someone wanted it so bad, they wanted to pull it off Ambrose's face. I think my other character got it from either a pack or boss. Not sure which. x Scratches head x I wonder how he still has a beard too.

Miranda Ravenfriend, lvl 52 life
Don't say hi if you see me or I'll think you're crazy.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I bet all my gold (which isn't alot at the momentXD) that in some far away world there will be some insane recipie that needs a couple of merles wiskers. And the only way to get them is from WW or packs....crafters will die for it

A whole new reason to do WW, crab alley will be packed

Angela Dragonstonelevel 84

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011