Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

after master artistian (i am lost)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
this is after celestia came out so i run allong happily as ever that i finally finished the crimson bookstand because when i finish grandmaster quest i wanna craft the myth and life gear so i go talk to balthazaar and he takes it yeah yeah whatever then gives me master artistian badge and never gives me a quest to go to celestia and craft because I REALLY WANT THAT GEAR! so i check all over and never find a quest is this a glitch or am i missing something?

Historian
May 01, 2010
in the floating land, if you start heading to the camp there, its the npc that looks like a pug, he should be the first one that you see

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
dylanforwalk wrote:
this is after celestia came out so i run allong happily as ever that i finally finished the crimson bookstand because when i finish grandmaster quest i wanna craft the myth and life gear so i go talk to balthazaar and he takes it yeah yeah whatever then gives me master artistian badge and never gives me a quest to go to celestia and craft because I REALLY WANT THAT GEAR! so i check all over and never find a quest is this a glitch or am i missing something?

You will get it when you get to the Floating Lands in CL. The GM quest is meant for level 55 characters.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
dylanforwalk wrote:

You will get it when you get to the Floating Lands in CL. The GM quest is meant for level 55 characters.
ill look there im not sure is he suppose to give you the quest? ethan legendblade lvl60

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
k thanks guys sooooooooooo much i got it never thought it would be there but now i can craft it and get my new gear, though there is one problem in my way: the golden pearls it needs a lot of those any tips how i can get those?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
dylanforwalk wrote:
k thanks guys sooooooooooo much i got it never thought it would be there but now i can craft it and get my new gear, though there is one problem in my way: the golden pearls it needs a lot of those any tips how i can get those?

Usually I go to the Lunarium and harvest there. When I'm done I go back because they immediently respawn. I use the regular pearls to craft Golden Pearls with a recipe from a dog in the Base Camp. You could also get them from Maelstrom Snap Dragons if your Gardening Rank is high enough.