Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aether

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Where can I buy or harvest Aether, besides the Bazarre. I have been doing this quest to make 2 drums forever. Also, where can I get Sunstone? I have been everywhere.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Aether can be a rare harvest in Kelp, transmuted, and many plants drop it as well (Evil magma peas).
Try Crab alley or any underwater area (Celestia has one).
Bazaar is easiest, see my post under the diamond thread.
pods

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I also have this quest. I got lucky and picked up two aether harvesting kelp in Crab Alley. Best place I found for kelp is Crab Alley in Wizard City. The Grotto in Celestia is another place but it takes a bit longer to get to. I have been harvesting kelp and will probably transmute to aether. I might try planting some Evil Magma Peas like pods1973 suggested. I hadn't thought of that.

I haven't had any luck gathering sunstone either. I keep watching the Bazaar too. I'm also gathering stone block to transmute to sand stone and then sand stone to sun stone. Not the fastest but it is effective.

Have you been able to find where to get some conga drums? I've been everywhere and haven't found any.