Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adept Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Hello, i had just received a quest to make a teapot but i just realized that you must be an adept crafter. I'm new to crafting so I have a couple questions.
1) I am currently a beginner in crafting, i just started. What are the levels in order from crafting?
2) Whats the best item to craft, to level up your crafting faster to adept?

Thanks so much! :D

Defender
May 31, 2010
In order to gain the adept crafter badge, and be able to craft the tea set, you will need to complete the crafting quest in Wizard City, Krokotopia, MarleyBone and finally MooShu in that order, Each of these worlds has a crafting vendor standing next to the reagent vendor near the center of town.
They will all request that you craft an item(s) for them. Once crafted, you need to return to them with the items in your backpack to get credit and the new badge.

There is no best item to craft in order to level in crafting. We all have to craft similiar items for these NPCs. and complete the quest.

Keep in mind that crafting is a side quest, and not required to move along with the storyline. If you find yourself becoming frustrated with these quest, best to leave them alone. Crafting does now give bonus training points with the release of Celestia, Same way Zeke has always given us bonus training points for the scavenger hunt quest. Both are optional.

Good Luck!

Hero
May 27, 2009
The only way to level up in crafting is to make what they ask you for. Making extra things gets no extra experience. You have to start with Eudora in Olde Town and make her things, bring them to her, and turn in the quest. Then you'll be a Novice Crafter. She sends you to Krok, and so on. You have to follow the quests in order. Wul'yahm makes you an Apprentice Crafter, and Felicia Worthington in Marleybone will give you the rank of Initiate Crafter. Toshio in Mooshu will grant you the Adept Crafter rank once you do all of his quests.

DON'T SELL ANYTHING YOU CRAFT FOR THESE QUESTS - YOU MUST HAVE THEM IN YOUR BACKPACK TO TURN IN THE QUESTS.

All of the recipes are sold by the quest-givers.

Good Luck and Happy Crafting!

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
The levels of crafting are
1) Novice(Wizard City)
2)Apprentice(Krokotopia)
3)Initiate(Marleybone)
4)Adept(Mooshu)
5)Master Artisan(Dragonspyre)
6)Grandmaster Artisan(Celestia)
As for your second question each crafting teacher tells you what items to craft to get your level. The first teacher is Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town of Wizard City. When you get your badge your teacher tells you who to see to get your next level except for the final badge. That teacher is in the Floating lands of Celestia. Hope that helps!