Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Tall Order- Please Help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I am planning on crafting the lv55 gear in Celestia for Balance with Life secondary. However, the recipes call for a good number of Fossils, Aethers, Gold Pearls, and Hydra Treasure Cards. Anyone know the best tips for getting the reagents?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I am planning on crafting the lv55 gear in Celestia for Balance with Life secondary. However, the recipes call for a good number of Aethers, Gold Pearls, and Centaur Treasure Cards. Anyone know the best tips for getting these? Particularly the Centaurs?

Sigh, touch a nerve, I just did the level 55 for Fire, same problems. To get the pearls I needed, I did the Portico run like 50+ times (I needed 16 golden pearls), and I also gathered the materials to convert to Aether from these runs. The tough part is the 6-pip card, which you also have to craft....for fire this required 152 scrap iron...yeah, just farm the reagents here also. You will have to farm and craft the cards also.

But relax, you didn't want to do anything else, did you? The items do boost awesomely.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I recently completed my balance with storm secondary. Took a couple days all in.

Aether is pretty easy as it is a rare with kelp but doesn't seem to be all that rare.

Gold pearls are annoying but not too bad. Find a good collection route for pearls (underwater that is) and get as many as you can. Get the transmute recipe (15 pearls for one golden pearl). It will take a couple hours and best to do early morning before everybody gets on. Also, if you haven't done it already, there is a dog in the Survey Camp that gives you a quest to find a ghost pearl. As a reward he will give a few pearls and one golden pearl.

As for Centaur, not sure but for mine I had to have hydra and it was crafted only. The annoying part was that only my life wizard is the one who crafts (much easier to have one wizard level up to grand crafter) and the hydra card was only available for balance wizards! So I had to craft and trade around with a sub account. Not sure you'll have the same problem with Centaur but if you don't see in a library, check the tree. It is probably crafted only.

Good luck. The level 55 gear is awesome!