Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A small problem with crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I seem to a have a small problem with getting my 3rd crafting badge I crafted all the items but I kinda sold 2 of them and know it's telling me to talk to the crafter in Marleybone to get the badge but it won't let me complete the quest is that because I don't have all the items please help.

Hunter G.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
con1757 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I seem to a have a small problem with getting my 3rd crafting badge I crafted all the items but I kinda sold 2 of them and know it's telling me to talk to the crafter in Marleybone to get the badge but it won't let me complete the quest is that because I don't have all the items please help.

Hunter G.
I have accidentally sold my crafted items to the Bazaar and rushed back and rebought them and it counted toward the quest.

Once you are locked into the go see part of the quest, I think it's ok to rebuy them because the game registers that you did indeed make them...

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
con1757 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:

Hunter G.
Yes. All items must be in your backpack when you turn in the quests. This applies to each and every crafting quest.