Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1165 Black Lotus and 1k blocks , Seriously ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
ok first, you CAN get sunstone WITHOUT crafting it there is this one place i got it from battling. same thing with sandstone.

second, if you go into the portico you can get pearls, chests, and kelp. there is usually 2 kelp 2 pearls and a chest.

third, a lot of people been asking where the polymorph recipes are. they are in the floating land a watermole near one of the docks and get you them and the treant costs 1500 gold. :D

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
sheesh..... unless you have a lot of pearls you haven't used, you can buy the blocks (kinda cheap) at the bazaar, or farm dragonspyre and krokotopia (places i seem to find the blocks most). or if you want to get the pearls faster, you can visit Celestia pearl drop sites and skip the blocks. You can find 1-3 black lotus' at most of the ends (culvesacs i would describe them as) in most of MooShu.

P.S. where can you find a transmutate golden pearl recipe? I couldn't seem to find it and I looked all over Celestia! :x :? :(

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
dyerks wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:
Pearls and Golden Pearls can be harvested in the underwater areas, but I'm afraid you need to transmute all of the sandstone and sunstone. Sorry.

Not true. I have been receiving sunstone and sandstone as drops in the floating land.

i get sunstone drops from the chancel as well.

Historian
May 28, 2009
MsSandy121 wrote:

Finally made my way to the floating island tonight , and picked up the grandmaster crafter quest , and also bought a few of the new transmute recipes .
Did the math , and correct me if I am wrong , but I am going to need 1,000 stone blocks and 1,165 black lotus ?

10 black lotus = 1 pearl . 15 pearls = 1 gold pearl.

Please tell me these new pearls can be harvested somewhere , or even dropped. The people I have talked to so far , have yet to see a pearl on live or the test realm. Some of these people made it all the way to level 60 on test realm too.

Sandstone is listed as a harvested reagent , but so far , I only received one from completing a quest. Have not seen it on the ground anywhere. Anyone else seeing sandstone on the ground?

Only new harvested reagent I have found so far , is shell. and the rare aquamarine.

Thanks

That impossible! I taught that one wizard can only have 999 reagents of each.......

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
no they can only hold 999 reagents of each.
you make the transmute and you open up spaces to refill.

i need only 8 more golden pearls to complete it ....

i hope

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
Pearls and Golden Pearls can be harvested in the underwater areas, but I'm afraid you need to transmute all of the sandstone and sunstone. Sorry.

actually those can also be dropped by enimies/bosses hope this helps! :D