Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft Services Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010

Hello Wizards,

Ok, so in MarleyBone there is a quest with Felica Worthington. You need to craft 2 athames and 2 rings. I crafted the athames and gave them to her, then a couple weeks later I crafted the rings. So, I look in my quest log and it says to talk to Felica Worthington in MarleyBone. So , I go to MarleyBone and go to Felica. BUT, she does not say that I have finished the quest! Even though my quest log says I have!!!
Help me , please!! I want to become a better crafter!

Thank You,

Lenora LegendWeave Level 45 Necromancer (Death)

Hero
May 27, 2009
Did you have all of the items you were supposed to craft in your backpack? You can't have any of them equipped, or she will not be able to take them from you.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You need to wait until the "cooldown" time is over. Then you can go return the athames and rings to Felicia and continue along with your crafting.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Many people have been complaining about this lately. It happened to me when I was turning in my quest for the Adept Crafter badge, but Toshio wouldn't take it. I fixed this by walking around the Jade Palace for a minute. You should talk to Felicia a few times, and if that doesn't work, walk around Regent's Square.