Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

celestia house, the ulitmate challange

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
14
celestia house, the ulitmate challange
i am kind of stuck crafting the celesita house. I have spend almost a half a year with on and off memberships and i am having some issues with sunstones and the shields. Anyone have advice?

Ethan Lifebringer
level 69 life wizard


Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
5
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
I was able to secure some of the sunstones at the bazaar, harvested some and I transmuted a lot- and for the shields - I staked out the bazaar and manage to nail down 2 in about 3 weeks. Tried some of the previously mentioned bosses who were allegedly known to "drop" a shield - but that never happened. Night time was the best time and they were under wall decorations. You're right - Celestia House is one of the ultimate challenges.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
The hammerhead shark boss in the District of Stars (to the left of the Stellarium instance entrance) is the boss that drops the shields. He is the ONLY boss that drops the Shields.

Sandstone is a RARE HARVEST of Stone Blocks throughout the spiral. you can find Stone Blocks in Crab Alley, so if you're not going to renew your membership, you might as well buy Crab Alley. You can get Sandstone and Sunstone from fighting the bosses in the Waterworks down in Crab Alley, if you are Level 60+.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
14
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
goldentiger426 wrote:
I was able to secure some of the sunstones at the bazaar, harvested some and I transmuted a lot- and for the shields - I staked out the bazaar and manage to nail down 2 in about 3 weeks. Tried some of the previously mentioned bosses who were allegedly known to "drop" a shield - but that never happened. Night time was the best time and they were under wall decorations. You're right - Celestia House is one of the ultimate challenges.

thanks for the ideas, i have had no luck with the bazaar for the shields. Any other ideas?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
4
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
i have crafted 2 cl houses so far, one per account, the best place to farm sandstone/sunstone is crump? the fire boss in science center - i took storm from one account and ice from another and tear into him and his minion. or if i was not in mood, i just solo with one account - these are my legendary farming
nowadays we are also starting to get some sandstones in gardens, my new account had been gettng them from parsleys

pearls- the portico of course, there are always 2 spots there so your haul will range from 2 pearls to as many as 5 in my experience and every so often i get 1-2 gold pearls- be careful and there is no fighting

the celestian shield- the life shark boss in district- charmtooth- he drops the shield- my one account won fast, other took longer

have fun
keira of many legends and kestrel mercenaries

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
1
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
If you need fish fins just fight any type of shark in celestia. :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1352
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
Celestial Shields: Dont be impatient, I took over 120 tries to get these.
The sunstone: Farm the bazaar.
Fish fins: If you have as bad as luck from me, charmtooth will drop enough to last you a lifetime!
Pearls: Pretty easy. Portico, or grotto.
Golden Pearls: Dont need them, or just go to mirror lake. I have over 30 golden pearls so far.
Celestial Sprig trees: I feel SO bad for everyone who crafts them. There is always over 100 in the bazaar.
Celestial Sconces: Just take your time....
Crystal Street lamps: Same as celestial sconces....
Gargantuans: Archivist I think?

Good luck! I have it!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
159
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
Johnist wrote:
The hammerhead shark boss in the District of Stars (to the left of the Stellarium instance entrance) is the boss that drops the shields. He is the ONLY boss that drops the Shields.

I went there and I couldn't enter. I am done with the District of the Stars, so could anyone tell me what quest gets you there?

Haley MoonHeart, Lendary Thaumaturge

Community Leader
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
oats45 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
The hammerhead shark boss in the District of Stars (to the left of the Stellarium instance entrance) is the boss that drops the shields. He is the ONLY boss that drops the Shields.

I went there and I couldn't enter. I am done with the District of the Stars, so could anyone tell me what quest gets you there?

Haley MoonHeart, Lendary Thaumaturge


The quest needed is The whole tooth. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Curuin_Charmtooth

To help with sunstone
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sunstone

I personally transmute a lot so places to find sandstone are
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sandstone

You can purchase the recipe in the survey camp to transmute sunstone.
Good luck and happy house decorating.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
159
Re: celestia house, the ulitmate challange
Thanks,

More advice:

Pearls: Grotto or Baazar

Fire Blossums: a rare harvest of Lava Lilies, Transmute recipe is sold by the Dragonspire (Master) crafter. Lava Lilies are fairly common in Dragonspire, there are usally a lot on the Baazar.

Perfect Sapphire, Perfect Perdiot and Perfect Onyx: Celestia or Zafaria reagent vendor.

Haley MoonHeart, Lendary Thaumaturge