Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will I have enough exp?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Recently I just came to the Lunarium, which is great news, but I know i'm coming towards the end of Celestia, I have been working extra hard with side quest to make sure I don't end up with less exp then I should have to go to the next world. I have the Lunarium, Science Center and Crustacean Empire left, and I need 7 more levels, do you think I could be able to make it level 60 at the end of Crustacean Empire or is it back to side quests?

Note: I know I could always do side quest after i'm done with Celestia, but the quest are always duller when I do them after and when i'm not actually questing in that world, anymore. I was dying of boredom when I had to get 3 more levels after Dragonspyre, ugh, I refuse to let that happen again.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 53 theurgist

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Recently I just came to the Lunarium, which is great news, but I know i'm coming towards the end of Celestia, I have been working extra hard with side quest to make sure I don't end up with less exp then I should have to go to the next world. I have the Lunarium, Science Center and Crustacean Empire left, and I need 7 more levels, do you think I could be able to make it level 60 at the end of Crustacean Empire or is it back to side quests?

Note: I know I could always do side quest after i'm done with Celestia, but the quest are always duller when I do them after and when i'm not actually questing in that world, anymore. I was dying of boredom when I had to get 3 more levels after Dragonspyre, ugh, I refuse to let that happen again.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 53 theurgist
EDIT: Well, I just finished the Lunarium, and leveled up. So, now I need 6 levels? Any advice? Anyone??

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 54 theurgist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Vanessa891011 on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
EDIT: Well, I just finished the Lunarium, and leveled up. So, now I need 6 levels? Any advice? Anyone??

Have you completed Grizzlehiem so you can begin questing in Wintertusk. Not sure you will gain 6 levels with what you have left in Celestia so may have to look else where for some experience.

Mary

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
no you will not but if you do grizzleheim and wintertusk then you will . never give up on celestia it might be horrible at some point but it pays off zafaria is the best world ever

connorlvl 95 Shawna seagemlvl 38

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I know, I should be finishing up Grizzleheim, but the amount of exp you receive is just painful, but, Wintertusk is worth it. And, yeah i'll never be able to give up on a world forever. :)

~ Vanessa

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Vanessa891011 on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:

You have to go back and do those side quests you didn't want to do in the first place.
Grizzleheim is a grind, but once you get past it to Wintertusk, the xp is much better.
Wysteria as well, if you haven't done it.
And back to Dragronspyre if you left any there.
There is other way to level up other than to keep plugging away at each quest you can. Don't be in a big hurry...you will need all that xp and more for the end of Celestia and beyond.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Just finished Celestia, I manged to do enough side quest that I only need about 20000 exp before leveling up again. ^-^ Yay! (i'm level 59 now)

~ Vanessa