Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why I'm Not Allowed To Train Any Sun Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Well I'm A Level 58 I Just Finish Celestia Last Night, I Know I Can't Go To Zafaria Until Level 60. But I've Been Wondering Why I Can Learn Spells? The Trainer At Celestia Base Camp Doesn't Have What I Want And When I Go To The Floating Island Trainer It Wants Me To Train Strong First. What's The Deal With That If When I Go To Train Spells It Allowed Me To Pick Any One? Please Help And Can Anyone Tell Me Where Are All The Sun Trainers In Celestia.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
l3radz on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Well I'm A Level 58 I Just Finish Celestia Last Night, I Know I Can't Go To Zafaria Until Level 60. But I've Been Wondering Why I Can Learn Spells? The Trainer At Celestia Base Camp Doesn't Have What I Want And When I Go To The Floating Island Trainer It Wants Me To Train Strong First. What's The Deal With That If When I Go To Train Spells It Allowed Me To Pick Any One? Please Help And Can Anyone Tell Me Where Are All The Sun Trainers In Celestia.
With Sun spells you have to train in order: Strong, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan, and Colossal.

And or: Keen eyes, Accurate, Sniper, Unstoppable, and Extraordinary.

Star spells are different you can pick and choose, which spells you learn. For example I only trained one star spell: Reliquary in Azteca! The others I use trading cards for since they are so readily available.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90 Myth

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
l3radz on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Obvious question, but do you have a training point? Without it, you can't train anything.
Aside from that, you should be able to train Strong and continue on:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Calamity PixieShad... on May 20, 2013 wrote:
With Sun spells you have to train in order: Strong, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan, and Colossal.

And or: Keen eyes, Accurate, Sniper, Unstoppable, and Extraordinary.

Star spells are different you can pick and choose, which spells you learn. For example I only trained one star spell: Reliquary in Azteca! The others I use trading cards for since they are so readily available.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90 Myth
Thanks Never Think Of It That Way