Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get in to Science center?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I just finished stormriven and the portico(the dungeon) and they didn't give me a quest to science center? Do I need to be a specific level?plz help, thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tworose321 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I just finished stormriven and the portico(the dungeon) and they didn't give me a quest to science center? Do I need to be a specific level?plz help, thanks
I'm not sure what quests you might still have in your quest log file, but this link shows all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "prequests" or "Leads to quest"). Maybe that will help you find the next quest from your log file.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
ive probably clicked that link a good hundred times but it still doesn't help. i need a realy answer. like am i suppose to be a certain level? I know 100% that i finudhed all my main quest

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
i am also lvl 54 do i need to be specific lvl??

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
what level are you

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Go back to whoever you talked to after the dungeon. You may have missed the quest. If he/she doesn't have a quest for you, you might be too low.

Angela Gem
Level 54
Stormriven