Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which astral spell is good for my ice wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
hey guys,
i'm just asking what astral spell is good for my ice wizard?

level 9

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I would start learning the sun school spells, because Ice has low attacks, & sun offers enchants to make your spells more powerful.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I would start learning the sun school spells, because Ice has low attacks, & sun offers enchants to make your spells more powerful.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Than is good to have Infallible ! Infallible is good for all schools! To pierce in PvP, removing Tower shield, etc.

-I hope, it helps.

Robert - Lvl 90

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Well if you only a level 9 you still have a long ways to go but it's good to be thinking ahead. In my oppinion it would be good to learn both and both are very helpful. My mistake was not learning and wasting my training points so now I have to get more to go back and learn all of the spells.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Whatever you think works best, but I think its better to train the sun spell damage enchantments.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
It all depends on what you want but I would say sun and star.I wouldn't suggest moon though.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Any sun spell because you are ice. It will make your spells more powerful

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Well, as ice, it seems you will need Gargantuan and amplify (for damage) though infallible (I don't know how to spell it) is pretty good too. The only school spell I would suggest learning is a fire polymorph, so that you don't need too many prisms to beat an enemy. Anyways, gargantuan is and infallible and amplify are . But, don't be thinking too far ahead! You still have AT LEAST 39 more levels to go through before you get to those!

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
In my true opinion i'm trying to learn school but I have a spell already I'm lvl 59 and almost 60 so im going to spend my training point on a polymorph (I could really use it LOL)

Elizabeth,lvl59

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I would suggest training the Star spells Amplify, Infallible, Vengeance and Conviction. If you make it to Azteca I would recommend Sleet Storm from Star spells. Also you should also train all the Sun spells that increase your damage (Strong, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan, Colossal.) Also if you make it to Azteca I would also recommend Sharpen Blade from Sun spells.

Hope this helps.