Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what armor need for celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
5
Hey I was wondering in celestia
what is the best armor you could have ( p.s. I am just starting celestial level fifty six ) thanks , melissa greengarden life wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
melissa greengarde... on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
Hey I was wondering in celestia
what is the best armor you could have ( p.s. I am just starting celestial level fifty six ) thanks , melissa greengarden life wizard
Get the gear with the critical boosts. You will need them throughout Celestia

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
5
RavenLady777 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Get the gear with the critical boosts. You will need them throughout Celestia
Thanks so much!
Melissa greengarden wizard

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
5
One problem, i have 126 critical but i barely crit i wonder why?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
melissa greengarde... on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
One problem, i have 126 critical but i barely crit i wonder why?
It is frustrating... I had the same issue with my Ice wizard when I first got the gear. It does seem to work better the more you play with the gear equipped. Weird, huh?

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
154
I find my armor in the bazar and in crown packs. They give good stats and help me a lot in battles.I suggest looking in those areas. Hope this helped :3

Elizabeth level 63

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
25
Melissa GreenGarden and RavenLady777 you need about 180 to have it often but lower it will happen not that much but if you have more (180+) will happen a lot more and you will have critical very very often.