Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underleveled?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Hi. I am level 54 and I just entered the Science Center. Is this under leveled? I've heard that most people in there are legendaries (60+) . Please reply.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
IMO, A little bit. But it you are fighting Mobs and Bosses okay then you should be fine. I am a Level 56 in Stormriven Hall (Too lazy to continue Questing. :/)

Realistically, the choice is merely yours, Young Wizard, purely not Anybody Else's. :P :P :P LOL!!!

(Yay for Enhancing my Vocabulary!!! LOL I'M SO PROUD!!!)

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I was Level 56 When I entered the Crustecean Empire, It was tough. I dont think you're underleveled, But you should get help from friends because the science center is short but tough. Plus the high amount of Balance,Life,Ice,And Death Monsters

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
You are never too young/old....

I tell people time to time that it doesn't mater your level if you can defeat bosses and mobs without a problem. I was level 38 when i compleated dragonspyre. That's extreamly underaverage! And for the record, no you aren't underleveled. The reason so many of us ledgendaries are scouting through celestia is because most of us have compleated Wintertusk and now have come back to go to Zafaria. Trial of the spheres is geared twords levels 58 to 60, but now we are compleating it at lvl 60 to even 66! I did Wintertusk and so I compleated Trial Of the Spheres at lvl 64! Trust me, you will be fine!

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 65 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I barely got level 48 and got my helephant pet and fire dragon card. I think i am a bit under leveled to be there. It is tough for me. Especially because it starts off with fire enemies which i am.

Paul SkullStone Level 48 Fire

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
OOOOOOOOO don't get me started on Underleveled! I was level 52 when i got to celestia! I had to complete all of grizzleheim and then all of wintertusk! now i am level 66 and still stuck in science center ! Trust me just get a friend to help you or something. Best of luck in celestia and science center ( BTW you are farther then me in science center )

From, Corwin trollleaf, grandmaster life wizard "blood of the giants"

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
No, it just means you did main quest, which isn't bad :D

I was level 64 finishing CL LOL.

Have fun questing in CL :D

-Gtafreak101

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honestly, it depends on your school and strengths.

I was over level 60 when I went in there. Solo. *sigh* It was not a good time, let me tell ya! :)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I am level 58 and a am done with celestia now i have to do side quests to get to the next world :(

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
0x1x2 on Apr 13, 2012 wrote:
Hi. I am level 54 and I just entered the Science Center. Is this under leveled? I've heard that most people in there are legendaries (60+) . Please reply.
I'm level 63 when I entered Science Center. It's pretty normal because you may of not really done much side quests or even a side world

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
0x1x2 on Apr 13, 2012 wrote:
well i'm only lvl 55 (just became) and in stormriven hall and far to lvl 56 my friend is very over lvled cause she never found quest to dragonspyre till lvl 54 and she's lvl 69 and still in science center and it depends if your haveing troble or not like i'm having a little bit of troble in stormriven hall but i can servive. thats all that matters

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I entered Celestia around level 58 - first wizard, Death School. Completely solo main quest except random jump-ins. I found it quite challenging until about level 62. By level 64 normal enemy where a cake walk and I was farming bosses. At level 66 I completed Trial of Spheres (final quest) last week solo.