Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TOO low of a level!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
I entered Celestia at level 45! Now I'm 46, but it's a huge pain¨!

You might suggest that I do Wintertusk, but I haven't done Grizzleheim at all. I did no side quests since I found them useless in the worlds before, but now I'm in desperate need of them.
I mean, first boss in Celestia starts with three pips, and has (I think) around 60% Opwer pip chance!

Help, guys!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

You might suggest that I do Wintertusk, but I haven't done Grizzleheim at all. I did no side quests since I found them useless in the worlds before, but now I'm in desperate need of them.
I mean, first boss in Celestia starts with three pips, and has (I think) around 60% Opwer pip chance!

Help, guys!
You answered your own question and made the fatal error a lot of us make/made: do side quests.
Go back and do the side quests you left out in Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre (they have the most xp). And go do Grizzleheim because you've already missed a level 35 spell and another will be available at level 58 (along with a pet).

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello,

There is quite a bit of emotion in your post, please allow me to appeal to your logical side for a moment.

In your post you stated that you chose not to progress through an entire zone of the Spiral, which offered you additional XP, gold, and spells at certain progression points, and you chose not to do any side quests because, basically, they are a waste of your play time.

In my opinion, the answer to your request is in your post . I suggest you back track and complete any/all side quests you can tolerate, and progress through Grizzleheim as you have missed out on some school specific spells which may benefit you.

Please remember that Celestia introduces us to Critical Hit/Block. The gear you will want that offers you this is Level 50+, so you currently need to find a way to gain 4 Levels in order to become eligible to wear it.

Question: Would you prefer getting hit by mobs that CAN critically hit you, or not.

FYI, Wintertusk mobs can critically hit as well . On a positive note, there are decent gear vendors in Wintertusk as well, and a great opportunity to farm gold quickly from a boss fight in Vestrilund.

Ease some of that pain Nicole, and take the time to prepare your wizard for what lies ahead in the Spiral, you will be glad you did; I promise.

Best of luck to you,

Gabriel

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

Help, guys!
I have the same problem and I'm also lvl 56 maybe we can work with each other to beat the boss and the world just give me your name or your friend code if you would want my help