Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too hard! D:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
5
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Celestia was kinda designed to be hard, it's cahllenging to solo it so you gotta find people to do it with.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
62
lol you think its gonna be easy? your not just gonna glide through it like other worlds. this world is actualy a challenge

Blaze HexStaff Legendary Necromancer~

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
CL is a challenge. I have a balance wizard in the district of the stars. and that place is FULL of balance monsters I have to fight. I just try to get a very powerful judgement or try to use hydra and spectral blast. Don't expect CL to be easy. The worlds get harder and harder.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
261
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
38
When I arrived in Celestia I wanted to quit. Too hart I thought. Critical damage? No way. But since I already paid up on my membership for a year I stuck it out. I inched my way closer and closer to the end. Sometimes having to beg for somebody to help me with a particular boss. But the end? All worth it. The fights were difficult but not annoyingly so, the scenes were amazing and the rewards cool. So keep askin for help if you can't do it yourself, I might be out there somewhere. Or just keep going back and trying different attacks until you figure out what works. But most of all have Fun playing the game.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
26
This may sound strange at first, but I don't think Celestia is any harder than Wizard City. When my health was 300 and my strongest attack spell had an unbuffed 100 and I had to face Lord Nightshade with his 600hp PLUS a minion of over 200 health. Very difficult battle.

Now I have 3000 health, my strongest spell is more in the 1000 range and the bosses have 6000. And their minions have 2000.

I'm stronger. My enemies are stronger.

And each world continues to be just hard enough to be challenging. While just not quite hard enough to be impossible to do.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
329
I agree, to a degree. Celestia will be a challenge to lone wolves like myself, or those who can't hold onto a friend in that world for more than a couple of quests, also like myself. But I don't complain. I improvise.

Survey Camp kicked me in the pants on my first battle there, but after farming Malistaire a few times and picking up a sweet new cloak and kicks, it suddenly got easier. And when I'm fighting things that aren't my element, I could do it with my eyes closed.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so whenever you're knocked out by those crab freaks, you just get that much better than they are.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
42


When I started Celestia my behind was kicked more times then I can count!
But now I'm in the Floating Land AND a level 52. I have a lot of friends, yet a only a quarter help me. I improvise, I make gold, bought pricey items, put them on, checked and redid my deck, and KABOOM here I am in the floating land. :D
See what's possible with a little hard word? Try out what I did.
~ Sarah Moonglade level 52 Storm ~

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
nutsop wrote:


When I started Celestia my behind was kicked more times then I can count!
But now I'm in the Floating Land AND a level 52. I have a lot of friends, yet a only a quarter help me. I improvise, I make gold, bought pricey items, put them on, checked and redid my deck, and KABOOM here I am in the floating land. :D
See what's possible with a little hard word? Try out what I did.
~ Sarah Moonglade level 52 Storm ~


i am a legend and i never died in cl until crab empire. i also was a lvl 54 in the floating land but thats your decision to do side quest. plus most friends sadly never help but i have a lot that do :D but wait i done with cl so there nothing they can help me with

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
Firefrog16 wrote:
CL is a challenge. I have a balance wizard in the district of the stars. and that place is FULL of balance monsters I have to fight. I just try to get a very powerful judgement or try to use hydra and spectral blast. Don't expect CL to be easy. The worlds get harder and harder.


use hyrda and blast that should take care of 'em

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
nutsop wrote:


When I started Celestia my behind was kicked more times then I can count!
But now I'm in the Floating Land AND a level 52. I have a lot of friends, yet a only a quarter help me. I improvise, I make gold, bought pricey items, put them on, checked and redid my deck, and KABOOM here I am in the floating land. :D
See what's possible with a little hard word? Try out what I did.
~ Sarah Moonglade level 52 Storm ~


i am a legend and i never died in cl until crab empire. i also was a lvl 54 in the floating land but thats your decision to do side quest. plus most friends sadly never help but i have a lot that do :D but wait i done with cl so there nothing they can help me with


The bolded part was not needed.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
197
Firefrog16 wrote:
CL is a challenge. I have a balance wizard in the district of the stars. and that place is FULL of balance monsters I have to fight. I just try to get a very powerful judgement or try to use hydra and spectral blast. Don't expect CL to be easy. The worlds get harder and harder.

District of Stars is pretty much the end of "Balance" enemies in CL. Stormriven has Celestian Remnants, but they're Moon enemies with Balance deck and Balance resist. In Science Center, there is one class of enemy that is Balance. The final boss in Lunarium (not 100% sure about Stellarium) resists Balance, but that's pretty much it. Wait till you have to fight Ice and Life elites with 2,400 health! Then things get tough. :-o

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
62
To behonest if you are life and having a hard time then you dont know how to properly play wizard. I have a life and had fun questing him thru Celestia SOLO.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Think about this way, the enemies are meant to be tough, even I, almost a legendary, still have troubles with certain enemies. Anyone below Level 45 usually get killed like that (snaps fingers once). But although the enemies are REALLY REALLY hard, the reward is great, go to portico and beat it, 21,275 xp (or something like that), and test of the spheres, 21,000. Each area in Celestia seems to me to have a range of xp from 40,000 to 80,000. Now compare that to Dragonspyre, each place to me seemed to give from 10,000xp to 30,000xp.
Also, remember before they lowered the enemies of dragonspyres health and the number of enemies needed to be killed? Well, Celestia is like The Old Dragonspyre, except different enemies and new schools. Now look at this point of view, how would you like Celestia if it was easy like Wizard City.
If you demand it to be easier, then thats a little inconsiderate.(no offense) Also, sounds like you ARE NOT in Celestia even. I am, so I know what to do, what quests should be done and which should not.
Well anyways, thx for reading, enjoy wizard people!
-Nicholas RubyShard, Level 59 pyromancer at the moment.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
49
RipShred wrote:
lol you think its gonna be easy? your not just gonna glide through it like other worlds. this world is actualy a challenge

Blaze HexStaff Legendary Necromancer~
I glided through it :?

Mastermind
Feb 25, 2010
300
I remember the first day Celestia opened up. I was doing my quests and had to get those maps in the Survey Camp. Those pinchers threw TWO Firezillas at me in a row. Just finishing that quest took me hours. But it was fun, and I've learned a lot about battling. Can't wait for the new world to come out! I have decided that once a day, I'm going to fight with a boss once a day to prepare myself and keep sharp in prep for the next world when it finally arrives. Whenever that is. Just keep plugging away at it, you'll make it through!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
329
Yeah, Celestia has a rough start to it, but after the Floating Land, you'll start to glide through it, and once you get your Legendary spell, you'll actually want Celestia to be harder.

I should know. I posted a thread about the unfairness of CL, back when I was still an indignant level 50. Now I'm a Legendary who just soloed the Trial of Spheres and left in in flames, kicking back with my feet up in Wizard City, waiting for the next level cap increase so I can finish Celestia without wasting xp opportunity.

I was told this before, but you've got to hang in there. Trust me, it gets MUCH easier later in the world.

Jack Fireheart Legendary Pyromancer and Celestian Conquerer

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
164
Well, I appreciate the work Ki has done with Celestia. but i get tired of dying. I thought wizard 101 was a game and not a competition. in all the other parts of the spire bosses are or were hard for their lvl and it was understandable to ask and be asked for help and the street fights were a measure to work through to make sure your armor and fighting style was up to par.
Now its all pretty easy including the bosses for its lvl then when you get to celestia they change the game as you are used to it and expect ya to have fun while you watch your wizard die time after time in celestia all because ppl brag about solo ing like it was a competition or something.
I wish KI would make bosses hard again and street fights a challenge like it used to be in all spires for its levels and then make celestia that way cause then it would be a game again, and then when ppl brag about soloing and gliding then others can say so what we are just here to enjoy the game and other ppl who play the game and other stuff that the game has to offer cause there is no big prize when you reach legendary cause just like being grand used to be the game kinda goes downhill from there and then at some point comes time to start another wizard.