Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for Surviving Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Hello my fellow wizards!

I just got membership again and I wanted to fight Optio Agenor which he is hard for me and I tried over 20 times to defeat him and I couldn't do it.

Here is my cards I use on during combat:

Fire Dragon
Fire Blade
Fire Trap
WyldFire
Scald
Pixie

Should I try again right now and use my Tower Shield and DragonBlade for extra boosts on damage?

Because I feel that I won't get through Celestia easily!

~Nicholas Anglesmith

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
maverickliberty wrote:
Hello my fellow wizards!

I just got membership again and I wanted to fight Optio Agenor which he is hard for me and I tried over 20 times to defeat him and I couldn't do it.

Here is my cards I use on during combat:

Fire Dragon
Fire Blade
Fire Trap
WyldFire
Scald
Pixie

Should I try again right now and use my Tower Shield and DragonBlade for extra boosts on damage?

Because I feel that I won't get through Celestia easily!

~Nicholas Anglesmith

1. Use your Glacial Shield. I forget what school Agenor is but shield up against him.
2. Use Scald to take out the minion.
3.Use Glacial Shield again.
4. Use your minion (I know it's not in your deck set-up).
5. Boost up with your blades and traps.
6. Use Wyldfire.
7. Use a heal/ keep on boosting.
8. Use Helephant.
9. He'd most likely be dead, but heal.
10. Use Link/Power Link.
11. Use Pixie.
12. Do whatever you can to take him out.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I am starting Celestia for the third time, this time with my Life wizard. She's level 53, and I find that the gap between levels 50-56, when you can't yet get good gear, are hard. In picking out gear for her, I ignored Critical--because all you can get is like 10-20 at this level and that means you will almost never crit anyway. I picked gear for damage, resist, and health. My Life only has one good spell right now--Centaur--with Giant when possible. But I'm actually doing okay with her. This time I am using a simple strategy--shields, shields, shields. Treasure cards when necessary. I pack more heals. The battles take longer, but I don't die. Most of these monsters don't have a ton of health in the early rounds, so they aren't that hard if you protect yourself from the big hits and heal when necessary.

Tabitha

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
I think if your fire [which a lot of people are] you should have all of the fire dragons, fire blades, traps, elephant, and a lot of shields at least make sure you have one healing spell if your life you do not have to worry i have one healing spell with my amulet and do the spells like your school if your not fire :D :D :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009