Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The boss Ptolemy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Fighting Astraeus is a little hard so i think i'll give out a guide. Astraeus must be killed before you kill his Ptolemy minions, so you might want to try having a storm wizard to help! I did work to find out that every round after a minion dies he chants "Raise them back!" or something like that.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
The point of Astraeus is to kill all the minions at the same time. Fire and Death would be useful as they are Life, but Storm would be too because of their power. After you defeat the all he takes out his shield for 3-4 rounds giving you a chance to attack him. Then he will summon his minions again along with his shield.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BryanOmar wrote:
The point of Astraeus is to kill all the minions at the same time. Fire and Death would be useful as they are Life, but Storm would be too because of their power. After you defeat the all he takes out his shield for 3-4 rounds giving you a chance to attack him. Then he will summon his minions again along with his shield.

Agreed. You have to kill the minions first. And you may have to do so a couple of times. This dungeon took me forever to complete. But patience helps. :)