Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talk to Karolak Kightspinner in Sorcerer Sanctum

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I fought Karolak Kightspinner three times and each time she never appeared for me to talk to her. Now I am stuck and cannot move on with the main quest line. Any help?
Scaret ShadowStone level 66

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hopefulz33 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I fought Karolak Kightspinner three times and each time she never appeared for me to talk to her. Now I am stuck and cannot move on with the main quest line. Any help?
Scaret ShadowStone level 66
You didn't mention which quest you have. Is it "Inevitable Betrayal"? If it is, after you defeat Karolak, the next step is to talk to Leland Hawkins. Do you have an open quest in your quest log file that says "talk to Leland Hawkins"?

This links shows details on "Inevitable Betrayal":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Inevitable_Betrayal#tab=Quest_Information

If it is another quest you were working on, then on that link if you click on "prequests" (Stars and Shadow), or "Leads to" (A Sunny Disposition) and maybe that will get you moving forward.

Hope this helped.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Yea the next day I went back in to her chamber and magically she was there for me to talk to. The same thing happened to at least two other people I know of. wow Scarlet ShadowStone