Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Senator Nellek "Helping Claw" quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Please help me
I am trying to complete the quest "Helping Claw" given to you by Nestor. You must go defeat Senator Nellek and then talk to him in the cove where you beat him. I beat him and then he doesn't show up so I can't complete the quest.
I have tried many things like Having a friend there porting out and then back in, logging out and then fighting him again, logging out then porting to a friend in there after I beat him. This is really frustrating because I want to level up to 65 because I bought this awesome gear that I bought from the crown shop. I want to know why this glitch is happening and how I can it, because I'm getting really impatient

Jason ShadownWraith
Legendary Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ICANHASCAKE on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Please help me
I am trying to complete the quest "Helping Claw" given to you by Nestor. You must go defeat Senator Nellek and then talk to him in the cove where you beat him. I beat him and then he doesn't show up so I can't complete the quest.
I have tried many things like Having a friend there porting out and then back in, logging out and then fighting him again, logging out then porting to a friend in there after I beat him. This is really frustrating because I want to level up to 65 because I bought this awesome gear that I bought from the crown shop. I want to know why this glitch is happening and how I can it, because I'm getting really impatient

Jason ShadownWraith
Legendary Necromancer
I looked all around on here and on one of the fansites. It seems like others have had the same problem, but there were no answers posted that I could find.

I think you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along on this quest, since you have already completed it.

Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck on this quest.

Hope this helps.