Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RA Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Ok.I am a level 58 balance wizard and trying to get into the floating lands for my RA spell. Can't get in. Do I have to fight in Celestia until I can enter or what? Already in Distric of Stars. HELP.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooler966 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Ok.I am a level 58 balance wizard and trying to get into the floating lands for my RA spell. Can't get in. Do I have to fight in Celestia until I can enter or what? Already in Distric of Stars. HELP.
Like anywhere/thing else in the game, you have to earn your way. Keep questing until you gain access to the floating lands/district of the stars - your spell quest will still be there.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You can just ask a friend to go to the floating land and you can teleport to them.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
cooler966 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Just so you know, after you finish district of the stars, you unlock the floating land. I was so lucky, lol. I leveled up to level 58 right when I reached the floating land, right then.