Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Korolak in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
Hello, I'm Angus Jadepetal, and I'm having a problem with the quest that I need to defeat Korolak Nighspinner in Celestia. In the first time I tried, I was defeated by him, and now I can't face him again. Always I enter the room, there are two mobs and Korolak just says to me to place the pieces of the medallion onto the nearby pedestal, if I will. I have no piece of the medallion because i've put them in the pedestal in the previous part of the quest.
Even when I defeat the two mobs there, nothing changes.
For this, I'm not getting progress in the quest.
Please, someone help me!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2022
Going through the same issue. Just contacted kingsisle support and waiting for a response.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Problem with Korol... on Aug 20, 2022 wrote:
Hello, I'm Angus Jadepetal, and I'm having a problem with the quest that I need to defeat Korolak Nighspinner in Celestia. In the first time I tried, I was defeated by him, and now I can't face him again. Always I enter the room, there are two mobs and Korolak just says to me to place the pieces of the medallion onto the nearby pedestal, if I will. I have no piece of the medallion because i've put them in the pedestal in the previous part of the quest.
Please, someone help me!
Im having the same issue since last night. I dont know whats going on.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2019
The exact same issue is happening with me! I have no idea what's going on. I've tried logging out, playing as a different wizard, porting in to the room, using dungeon recall to port back in, logging out mid battle with the minions, literally anything to reset this glitch. Nothing works :( If you find out how to fix this I'd love to know too

Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
Problem with Korol... on Aug 20, 2022 wrote:
Please, someone help me!
I am having the exact same problem. Karolak is stuck with a grey quest icon over his head. When I talk to him he just says to put the medallion on the pedestal, I am unable to do so because my quest indicator is telling me to fight him. I believe the game is treating the area like a dungeon instance except when you rejoin the dungeon your main story quest does not reset. The only fix I can think of is to get someone to get to that point of the story with you

Administrator
This issue should now be resolved and the quest should be able to be completed normally with the game patch put in last night. Give it a whirl - and if you are still encountering issues, please write into Customer Support with the following information:
- your username (no passwords please!)
- character name that the issue is still happening on
- any details behind the specific issue you are running into with the quest

Thanks!