Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorphs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Hi. I have three training points available. I was thinking of getting polymorphs.
I was thinking cat bandit or treant. I can only get one since I only have three points available. I don't have satyr and other healing spells in my deck except pixie, so that is why I considered Treant. The cat bandit for pure damage. Which is best in your opinion for a legendary ice wizard? Or should I save my points, or a different polymorph?
Thanks in advance :)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
icybones12 wrote:
Hi. I have three training points available. I was thinking of getting polymorphs.
I was thinking cat bandit or treant. I can only get one since I only have three points available. I don't have satyr and other healing spells in my deck except pixie, so that is why I considered Treant. The cat bandit for pure damage. Which is best in your opinion for a legendary ice wizard? Or should I save my points, or a different polymorph?
Thanks in advance :)

If you're a pvp fan, using a polymorph in pvp is a very hard way to survive. If you just like farming, the cat bandit is a good choice for sure. The treant is good, but sometimes since you have high health and resist, ice doesn't even need to heal. Satyr is kind of a no no if you don't have life mastery amulet, 4 pips is kinda huge.