Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piece of Cake... Or Is It Just Me?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
So far I think Celestia has been pretty easy, with not much challange. Of course, I've had some help and not soloed very many quests. Does anyone else think its really easy, too, or is it just me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 56 Myth)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
So far I think Celestia has been pretty easy, with not much challange. Of course, I've had some help and not soloed very many quests. Does anyone else think its really easy, too, or is it just me?
Rachel RavenTalon

I don't think it is "easy". The hard part for me is getting through the quests that say "collect so many of an item", and I fight a dozen guys and get only one drop of that item. I have a hard time remembering the storyline because I spend so much time on one quest.

I have only one wizard in Celestia now, and I don't play her very often.

I have five more in Dragonspyre, getting closer to Celestia, and quite frankly, I don't know what I am going to do.

I need to convince myself that I should struggle through the tedious battles in Celestia and maybe it will get better. But I'm not sure about that. I really don't know.

Celestia is a beautiful world, and the creatures there are amazing. There is so much I do like about it. Maybe when I go back to it again, I'll feel differently.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I agree with Honeybee. I am having an awful time in Celestia that I actually rotate my wizards. I'll do my Celestia one and a little while later I'll do one of my others.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I think CL is very easy but, me and my sister did it together so i guess that would have helped. I still think so quest are hard. The side quest dont give much xp so its hard for me to get to be a legend, although i am lvl 59 life wizard i have troubles fighting alone. I also think that thye need a new world but with more challenges. :)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

I'm a level 58 soon 59 and i think it is prety easy too. when i just got there i defeted the first 4 or 5 areas in less then 7 hours!
i hyave one wondering thou i beat the final bosses what was it now
4 times the 1 one 2 the 2nd and the last last 3 and i havent unlocked it yet
:P
tarlac legend flame balence/ life/ fire level 58 (male) geen hair 407 health