Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

over powered street mob

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2012
hello i have been questing in celestia and i have came across a mob in the grotto that is in the story line quest. you have to beat crustacean waverunners and collect 3 items from the. the crustacean waverunners are overpowered. they spam stuns an tower shield, 1700 health, critical a lot and have high power pip chance. the street mob is to powerful for lvl 48-60 wizards even my legendary had issues fighting them. not only that but the quest is that you collect3 item from them which is very hard since you only get one if you fight 3 or 4 waverunners maybe two if you are lucky. please lower down there health because they were very frustrating to beat.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icyrevengex on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
hello i have been questing in celestia and i have came across a mob in the grotto that is in the story line quest. you have to beat crustacean waverunners and collect 3 items from the. the crustacean waverunners are overpowered. they spam stuns an tower shield, 1700 health, critical a lot and have high power pip chance. the street mob is to powerful for lvl 48-60 wizards even my legendary had issues fighting them. not only that but the quest is that you collect3 item from them which is very hard since you only get one if you fight 3 or 4 waverunners maybe two if you are lucky. please lower down there health because they were very frustrating to beat.
They are not overpowered, they are supposed to be a challenge. You have to plan for this quest, just like the others. My Ice wizard had no problem at all with these guys.