Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ogden Peake sandwich

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Ogden Peake sent my character to Marleybone to character Gordon Sumner to get a sandwich...The Special.... I have all the special ingredients, but don't know how to get him to recognize my quest......only other sandwiches and ingredients.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
If you took the ingredients out of your bank then it won't recognize them but it will let you buy them from the bazaar.

Community Leader
Once you talk to the NPC in Marleybone go get all the ingredients for the sandwich. Then you can come back to the same NPC in Marleybone and he will make the sandwich. I am sorry I don't think he does anything else but this quest.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Oh no! I defeated 257 Splithoof Ragers befor I got the quest but now I have the quest, and it says I don't have the key! Your problem and the previous sentence are the same. You have to aquire the items after you get the quest, by collecting them as drops, or buying them at the Bazaar

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
He must love this "Special". If your sandwich has ingredients scattered all over the universe, I'd just go out for chicken instead.

I got it all at the bazaar. ;)

Tyler Summertail Level 54 Grandmaster Pyromancer

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."-Steven Wright