Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ogden Peake for Legendary's

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I am beginning to think the quest given by Peake is an echo that comes after the Waterworks campaign is completed?

I have two open quests and no one to help. Need some help with Waterworks please? Would help if some questers have completed it.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice outside Waterworks

Historian
May 01, 2010
Oxnhorse wrote:
I am beginning to think the quest given by Peake is an echo that comes after the Waterworks campaign is completed?

I have two open quests and no one to help. Need some help with Waterworks please? Would help if some questers have completed it.

i could help you on Sunday, around noon-ish (eastern time zone), and i can be on my fire or life, which realm you want?

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:

i could help you on Sunday, around noon-ish (eastern time zone), and i can be on my fire or life, which realm you want?

I read this late sunday, life is best, since it would be helpful. Please bring someone that is either balance, fire or storm.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice

Survivor
May 09, 2010
I have same quest to dude! Yet I have no one to help me with it. :(

Stephen Skullblade, Legendary Ice

Survivor
May 09, 2010