Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Odd occurance

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My wizard is level 52 Balance. Today he got a request from {Celista} spelling, to do a quest but he doesnt even have the spiral key yet. It was from the man that wants a sandwitch and then look after his dog Arrow. In the end he wants a Tea set made. Dont know why he sent my Balance a request to come see him. I chalk it up to one of those come see me when you have time wizard From Ambrose. Then when you go see Ambrose he forgot why he called you. I think Ambrose mind is slipping. Looks like the man in Base Camp, his mind is also slipping. Maybe they are related?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
My wizard is level 52 Balance. Today he got a request from {Celista} spelling, to do a quest but he doesnt even have the spiral key yet. It was from the man that wants a sandwitch and then look after his dog Arrow. In the end he wants a Tea set made. Dont know why he sent my Balance a request to come see him. I chalk it up to one of those come see me when you have time wizard From Ambrose. Then when you go see Ambrose he forgot why he called you. I think Ambrose mind is slipping. Looks like the man in Base Camp, his mind is also slipping. Maybe they are related?

And you would be right, this seems to be a notice given at certain levels even if you are not there yet.