Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Celestia crafting decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
33
What is up with the decks recipies in the floating land? They all require sunstone, the hardest reagent to get, and the only difference from them and the celestian deck is you can use two more spells of your school. If there is anything special about them that I'm not seeing, please tell me.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
shaymin57 wrote:
What is up with the decks recipies in the floating land? They all require sunstone, the hardest reagent to get, and the only difference from them and the celestian deck is you can use two more spells of your school. If there is anything special about them that I'm not seeing, please tell me.

Sunstone is about to become very plentiful to farmers (not gardeners, but farmers). Farming the bosses in the Trial of Spheres and Solarium (and it seems like Science Center Fishbots as well) in Test Realm they all give Sandstone and Sunstone reagents.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
33
Johnist wrote:
shaymin57 wrote:
What is up with the decks recipies in the floating land? They all require sunstone, the hardest reagent to get, and the only difference from them and the celestian deck is you can use two more spells of your school. If there is anything special about them that I'm not seeing, please tell me.

Sunstone is about to become very plentiful to farmers (not gardeners, but farmers). Farming the bosses in the Trial of Spheres and Solarium (and it seems like Science Center Fishbots as well) in Test Realm they all give Sandstone and Sunstone reagents.
I'm not sure if you misunderstood what I was asking, but it was't about ways to get sunstone. I was asking if there was anything special about the deck itself because was is the point crafting the decks using hard to find reagents when the celestian deck is almost the same thing.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
shaymin57 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
shaymin57 wrote:
What is up with the decks recipies in the floating land? They all require sunstone, the hardest reagent to get, and the only difference from them and the celestian deck is you can use two more spells of your school. If there is anything special about them that I'm not seeing, please tell me.

Sunstone is about to become very plentiful to farmers (not gardeners, but farmers). Farming the bosses in the Trial of Spheres and Solarium (and it seems like Science Center Fishbots as well) in Test Realm they all give Sandstone and Sunstone reagents.
I'm not sure if you misunderstood what I was asking, but it was't about ways to get sunstone. I was asking if there was anything special about the deck itself because was is the point crafting the decks using hard to find reagents when the celestian deck is almost the same thing.

The point is to be able to use more of your main school cards in the deck (although I myself find smaller decks better for most purposes). That said, to each there own. Many people appreciate being able to put 7 or 8 of their school thing in without it being TC.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
33
Thanks, but that's kinda differet than what I was hoping. I read on wizard 101 central that they do something like use "reshuffle" automically. Can you tell me if that is true?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
shaymin57 wrote:
Thanks, but that's kinda differet than what I was hoping. I read on wizard 101 central that they do something like use "reshuffle" automically. Can you tell me if that is true?

if they did, then it would be listed on the deck. The fact is most of what you read on central these days is less than accurate, to say the least... Central has lost its best guide makers, and most of the things being posted there are pure garbage by comparison to the information posted there a year ago.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
33
</div>
</blockquote>The fact is most of what you read on central these days is less than accurate, to say the least... Central has lost its best guide makers, and most of the things being posted there are pure garbage by comparison to the information posted there a year ago.</div>
</blockquote>Kinda like you can farm the sea dragon pet from Astreus, the first boss in the trial of the spheres insted of buying it from the crown shop for 12500 crowns.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
shaymin57 wrote:
What is up with the decks recipies in the floating land? They all require sunstone, the hardest reagent to get, and the only difference from them and the celestian deck is you can use two more spells of your school. If there is anything special about them that I'm not seeing, please tell me.


i farm cuthalla and all of those other bosses