Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganth Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Is Morganth the last boss of celestia or does celestia start a new story line with just as much worlds as the malistaire story line? I really want to know.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
ggcity wrote:
Is Morganth the last boss of celestia or does celestia start a new story line with just as much worlds as the malistaire story line? I really want to know.
like wizard city it started a story line leading up to malistare. morganth is the sister of malistare.morganth will be killed in a few worlds and with the new world coming out that will be one more closer. the last boss of celestia is in the trial of the spheres i dont remember her name but she is powerful. morganth is kinda a figure head for celestia we just have to be patient lucas spritehaven-legendary myth tyler titanbane-legendary death trevor shadowword-legendary fire kaitlyn frostcaller-legendary ice

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
wisguy99 wrote:
ggcity wrote:
like wizard city it started a story line leading up to malistare. morganth is the sister of malistare.morganth will be killed in a few worlds and with the new world coming out that will be one more closer. the last boss of celestia is in the trial of the spheres i dont remember her name but she is powerful. morganth is kinda a figure head for celestia we just have to be patient lucas spritehaven-legendary myth tyler titanbane-legendary death trevor shadowword-legendary fire kaitlyn frostcaller-legendary ice

All of what you say is true except that Morganthe is not Malistaire's sister.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
wisguy99 wrote:
ggcity wrote:

The last boss in the trial of the spheres is Mythyra (or something)