Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mithraya?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
According to w101 central, she is supposed to stop spamming smokescreen until you blade or trap. I've done so several times, yet she is still smokescreening me every single turn and it's already cost me most of my blades/traps... is this a known glitch, or is the guide inaccurate?

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
You have to have at least one blade present ( on your side ) and one trap on Mithraya not just a blade or trap

Defender
May 01, 2011
please post this in the forum for bugs. i have helped some one with mithraya and this has never happened to us. i beleive this is a bug that needs fixed

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
zelda3456147 wrote:
You have to have at least one blade present ( on your side ) and one trap on Mithraya not just a blade or trap

I ended up beating her on the first try, but not before she *critical*healed.

Thanks, though. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zelda3456147 wrote:

No that is the point. Mithraya is still using smokescreen after you have a blade on yourself and a trap on her.

I tried her the other night and was only able to get her to stop smokescreening after two people in the group had a blade up (there were three total in group).

The encounter is somewhat bugged.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I, the lvl 63 myth wizard who killed this boss at least 5 times, have discovers that Mithraya smoke screens every time a spell (ANY spell!) doesn't fizzle. 8)