Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 60 gear please KI read this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
14
Please KI read this. Their is lvl 58 and I seen that you taken off the "no auction" off the gear and I suspect their is now lvl 60 but i'm pretty sure none of the players knows where to start farming for the new gear. So can you give use some hits to the locations to the new gear please.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
14
I would have to disagree since they took of the NO AUCTION and no trade if the best gear in the game is no auction then there must be better gear cause if everyone can get that kind of gear then there is really no elite. Like when it was with master and grandmaster gear in before mooshu there was master gear found through out mooshu. Same was with grandmaster in dragonspyre now in celestia the so called top gear is no actionable meaning that there should be better gear now.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
234man wrote:
I would have to disagree since they took of the NO AUCTION and no trade if the best gear in the game is no auction then there must be better gear cause if everyone can get that kind of gear then there is really no elite. Like when it was with master and grandmaster gear in before mooshu there was master gear found through out mooshu. Same was with grandmaster in dragonspyre now in celestia the so called top gear is no actionable meaning that there should be better gear now.

I actually think the crafted gear at level 55 is all around better for most players, and while it can be traded (selling <not buying> prices were 8K-15K when I checked), they take much more effort to make. So what I think KI did was to move away from the farming for gear to the crafting of gear. The gear isn't enough to cause anyone to whine about it, but enough to make serious players want to craft them.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
234man wrote:
I would have to disagree since they took of the NO AUCTION and no trade if the best gear in the game is no auction then there must be better gear cause if everyone can get that kind of gear then there is really no elite. Like when it was with master and grandmaster gear in before mooshu there was master gear found through out mooshu. Same was with grandmaster in dragonspyre now in celestia the so called top gear is no actionable meaning that there should be better gear now.


Just because there is the "no auction" does not mean there is better gear.

Delver
Aug 01, 2009
251
I farmed the test of spheres for weeks to get my legendary gear- a week later they made it available to buy- I wasn't too happy that all my work was for nothing and everyone else ended up getting it for free- the is the only time i have been upset over this game.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
13
You are right there is no gear for lvl 60 but there is lvl 58 and 59 gear. :)

oran dusk breath
lvl 58

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
15

Post Jan/30/2011 01:16 am Subject: Re:Lvl 60 gear please KI read this
You are right there is no gear for lvl 60 but there is lvl 58 and 59 gear.

Where do you get the lvl 59 gear??????

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
mikeybear wrote:
You are right there is no gear for lvl 60 but there is lvl 58 and 59 gear. :)

oran dusk breath
lvl 58


theres no 59 gear if there was i would have it or at least ONE of my friends would

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
deblink wrote:

Post Jan/30/2011 01:16 am Subject: Re:Lvl 60 gear please KI read this
You are right there is no gear for lvl 60 but there is lvl 58 and 59 gear.

Where do you get the lvl 59 gear??????


there is none

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
335
We asked KI to remove the NO TRADE NO AUCTION from the levle 58 gears because we wanted to be able to use the gear while we were still questing. Before with the grandmaster gear it took forever to get with hours upon hours of farming and most times you get the gear for your other wizards. additionally by the time we reached level 50 we could no longer gain experience and had no more quests to do so the gear was basically useless.

Then Celstia comes out and you have to give up that gear anyways for the new critical ones. So we thought that it would be silly to have our level 58 gear long after we have finished celestia because we wouldn't need it then and when the next world comes out, those gear are old news.

So that's why the NO TRADE, NO AUCTION was removed and it should stay that way. If you want to go farm hours for the gear for each of your wizards even though you have the gear on other wizards then go right ahead. We will continue to enjoy the shared bank feature with our top gear :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2081
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
deblink wrote:

Post Jan/30/2011 01:16 am Subject: Re:Lvl 60 gear please KI read this
You are right there is no gear for lvl 60 but there is lvl 58 and 59 gear.

Where do you get the lvl 59 gear??????


there is none


Actually, there is a level 59 storm ring!