Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

little trip to celstia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I think you should alow us to have a little trip to celstia, I know you had the Selena Gomez quest, by the way her statue and portrait bought my house. But I think you should have a level 25 trip to cestia

Esmee Night thorn

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
esmieprincess wrote:
I think you should alow us to have a little trip to celstia, I know you had the Selena Gomez quest, by the way her statue and portrait bought my house. But I think you should have a level 25 trip to cestia

Esmee Night thorn
no

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
esmieprincess wrote:

Esmee Night thorn

I think Crab Alley was enough. Just gain your way to CL!
Also consider teleporting, of course with your friends permission.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
esmieprincess wrote:

Esmee Night thorn

Here's a little story you might find relevant:

Once upon a time a young myth wizard (who will remain nameless) really wanted to see the next world, Marleybone. Unfortunately, no one wanted to port him in, but when he got there the right way, he was amazed and actually felt a sense of accomplishment. After a while, he wanted to go see Mooshu, because he had gotten a bit bored of Marleybone. This time, however, someone ported him in. As he found out, though, Mooshu wasn't as fun once he had already seen it. He didn't have the same sense of accomplishment that he had when he reached Marleybone.

The Moral: Stick to the world your up to, you'll regret it if you skip ahead.