Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leviathan Quest Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Hi, I really need some help for the Leviathan quest. Any tips on how to defeat the boss? I have tried 5 times and still cannot beat him.
I really want the Leviathan spell but I need boss help. I am a level 59 Diviner. Should I wait or go ahead and try again?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
golilkinz wrote:
Hi, I really need some help for the Leviathan quest. Any tips on how to defeat the boss? I have tried 5 times and still cannot beat him.
I really want the Leviathan spell but I need boss help. I am a level 59 Diviner. Should I wait or go ahead and try again?

Pretty much all school spell quests have tips at WizardCentral101.com - there are guides for everything but I rely on these the most. If there are more then one pick one that seems possible for you to do and go with that, I actually print them out and follow along with what is recommended. I always get beat 3 times then visit there, get the guide, done in one fight.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hi I'm a level 58 Diviner and seriously need help with this quest. I can't find a way around his cheating. I just need someone's help. I don't have crowns for henchmen. Btw I also need help with my Kraken pet quest. I can't access Nordrilund, and Thawlk is just impossible to solo. :(

Kaitlyn Swiftfountain Lvl 58 Storm

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
golilkinz on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
His minions attacks a lot. I couldn't defeat him until I used a spell that hit the boss and killed the minion ( Tempest ). Then everything got easier. When he uses a trap when you use a blade, trap, shield etc. don't use those when he has a lot of pips. Use it when he has low pips because then he will use a trap on you but will either blade himself or skip. Mostly he skips the round. Now I defeated him and Levy is beast!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
CatTabitha on Jul 12, 2012 wrote:
Hi I'm a level 58 Diviner and seriously need help with this quest. I can't find a way around his cheating. I just need someone's help. I don't have crowns for henchmen. Btw I also need help with my Kraken pet quest. I can't access Nordrilund, and Thawlk is just impossible to solo. :(

Kaitlyn Swiftfountain Lvl 58 Storm
Read what I wrote back to golilkinz that should help. For your Kraken Pet. Get the Leviathan first because it will be useful on defeating the boss. I trapped and bladed myself and also tried to keep at good health before I hit. If you want to kill the minion and the boss, I would recommend using a powerful Tempest at full power pips. Using a Leviathan at first attack could help lowering his health so you can kill them with the Tempest. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I defeated the boss easily on the sixth try. I used storm lord to kill the minion and then healed myself and gave my self a lot of blades and then hit the boss hard enough to kill him. It took awhile but it was SO worth it. :) Now i am a 77 and am enjoying my siren spell. :)