Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levels to go to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
the invite from Ambrose is as follows...

Dive In! -- Celestia Opens! -- That's right - all you senior Wizards, get ready for a whole new challenge! Players who are a minimum of level 48 and who have completed the 'Final Countdown' quest in Dragonspyre will be called upon by Merle Ambrose to enter the new world of Celestia!

now I do think all Wizards should respect the headmasters Wishes with this Invite and follow the given qualifications of the invite

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hobi wrote:
the invite from Ambrose is as follows...

Dive In! -- Celestia Opens! -- That's right - all you senior Wizards, get ready for a whole new challenge! Players who are a minimum of level 48 and who have completed the 'Final Countdown' quest in Dragonspyre will be called upon by Merle Ambrose to enter the new world of Celestia!

now I do think all Wizards should respect the headmasters Wishes with this Invite and follow the given qualifications of the invite

Someone else suggested this, and I think it sounds good:

Make it like Grizzleheim. You must be a certain level to go there, and you must be certain higher levels to access different areas.

There is still the problem with "porting" to Celestia. But I made a suggestion that won't stop it, but might make someone think before they accept a friend (especially a lower level) porting to them:

If someone wants to port to me, I should get a request just like the "friends request" and it would say something like " (Wizard's name and Level) wants to port to you now. Accept or Decline".

AND IF YOU ACCEPT THAT FRIEND PORTING TO YOU, they stay with you while they are in Celestia. In other words, they are stuck like glue to you!!!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

Honeybee
i will say that is a very good solution to the porting problem
the porting request would help solve the problem