Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LEVEL 67 looking for help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Need help with celestia ...got to trials of spire im stuck looking for a good group of people that wana play a serious game help me out please anyone interested ?

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
You might try hanging around the Celestia base camp & use Menu Chat to say "Let's Go do Trial of Spheres" & see if you get any takers. If it doesn't work after awhile try the same thing in a different Realm, maybe a busier one.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
fireskie1 wrote:
Need help with Celestia ...got to trials of spire im stuck looking for a good group of people that wana play a serious game help me out please anyone interested ?

Trial of Spheres can be done with 2 people if you play it right, I have found a team makes it run a bit longer then it could be, mainly because you have to wait for 2 extra wizards to cast spells. The puzzles in the beginning get me stuck a while and the guy who respawns his minions can be a pain but past that it's pretty straight forward. I just ran though it with another same level as me, death wizard, I am myth and we got it out of the way pretty easy and were around your level. With my death wizard I went though with a level 70 death and we actually did the 4 fights to open the last one in that area separately so that went even faster. Since death can use steal health spells it works better for them.

It helped me to get the idea of the fight by visiting wizard101central.com for the guide since the last 2 bosses cheat so it helps to know how to fight them.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Try: Life, fire storm (Maybe death instead of one of those) transcendeds to help you.