Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 pet?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I'm a life promethean and I haven't gotten the Forest Lord pet or the Gnome pet I'm supposed to get. (Sorry if this doesn't fit the topic of CL but this doesn't belong in any category and you're usually in CL when you're level 58 so I figured maybe here.)

Does anybody know why? I looked it up and Moolinda Wu never gave me any quests to me. I know getting my Forest Lord pet involves going to Vestrilund and talking to Grina Cursebreaker, and I have done Wintertusk. I have my satyr too, by the way. Also, I know to get the Gnome I need to have the Forest Lord so can anybody help me?

Delver
May 04, 2009
sparky000052638 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm a life promethean and I haven't gotten the Forest Lord pet or the Gnome pet I'm supposed to get. (Sorry if this doesn't fit the topic of CL but this doesn't belong in any category and you're usually in CL when you're level 58 so I figured maybe here.)

Does anybody know why? I looked it up and Moolinda Wu never gave me any quests to me. I know getting my Forest Lord pet involves going to Vestrilund and talking to Grina Cursebreaker, and I have done Wintertusk. I have my satyr too, by the way. Also, I know to get the Gnome I need to have the Forest Lord so can anybody help me?
This link shows info on getting your level 58 pet:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/pet-pavilion/level-58-pets-34977

On that link, Professor Greyrose said:

New pets can be obtained through a quest given to you by your school Professor! You must be at least level 58 and have completed the Grizzleheim quest "Nordrilund Exposure" and your previous level 48 Pet/Spell quest to obtain this quest.

And this link gives details on the quest "Nordrilund Express" in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Nordrilund_Exposure

That link also shows "prequests", in case you need to see what you might have missed.

And, did you also get your level 48 pet first?

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010