Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last crafting quest in CL?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Hello can any prof answer this question seems if your a master artisan you still may not craft items in CL hmm now where is the teacher for this located? I now have to move forward and get my (grandmaster crafter badge? ) is that it? thanks

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
You do have to beat the CL crafting quest to craft any other CL item. The person you get the grandmaster artitian quest is in the Floating Land I think he is called the "Dock Master." He will give you the recipe and a few ingredents for the item you need to craft for free.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
faxbot882 wrote:
Hello can any prof answer this question seems if your a master artisan you still may not craft items in CL hmm now where is the teacher for this located? I now have to move forward and get my (grandmaster crafter badge? ) is that it? thanks

The GM Crafting Quest is located at Pierce Stanson in the Floating Land... he is the first one you get quests from when you enter.

Be prepared, it's not a short quest, there are a lot of stone block that you have to harvest. After that quest you can craft CL gear. If you're crafting storm gear, be prepared again as robes and boots require a tremendously ridiculous amount of stone block again.