Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've reached standstill in Celestia(level 60)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
It gets annoying for both you and your friends when you repeatedly ask them for help. I am aware that they have things to do as well so I am here seeking help. I am unable to beat any of my quests on my own and would appreciate some aid. The Quests I have that I need help with are:
Armed to the Gills
Fish Tricks
You Go First
Hanging Around
Senses Working Overtime

I appreciate any responses and hope to find wizards willing to fight a few time consuming dungeons with me.
Suri SunGem Level 60 Pyromancer

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Hanging Around is in the Stellarium. You have to find and use/interact with four tomes. Quest arrow is not available for this quest, but the tomes are on your map.

If you can stack Hanging Around with A Star is Born (the combat/dungeon quest in the Stellarium), that's very time efficient.

The Stellarium lizard is near one of the tomes too so you can take care of that while you're at it (if you're doing the Lounging Lizards quest).

Miranda Nightsinger, Legendary Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Suri SunGem on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
It gets annoying for both you and your friends when you repeatedly ask them for help. I am aware that they have things to do as well so I am here seeking help. I am unable to beat any of my quests on my own and would appreciate some aid. The Quests I have that I need help with are:
Armed to the Gills
Fish Tricks
You Go First
Hanging Around
Senses Working Overtime

I appreciate any responses and hope to find wizards willing to fight a few time consuming dungeons with me.
Suri SunGem Level 60 Pyromancer
Suri; have you tried to ask for help / questing buddies on any of the fansites. Response time is much quicker on them (real time responses, no delays), and the fansites even have group of players who volunteer to help. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I'll help you Suri I'm usually on in the evenings (I'm Eastern Standard Time) post here where you'll be and which Realm. I'll help you either with my Pro Balance or my Death Wizard. ValdusHawkFlame MorgrimNightHunter let me know where you want to meet and we'll get 'er done. :)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I am a lvl 52 death. i usually find wizards that are on the same quest and we go and find more people. i am currently in stormriven and i am on the death shark boss. i am doing very good .