Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Isn't as hard as you would expect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
13
Hey everybody, I just paid my first visit to Celstia (level 35 ice wizard). After all I had read on these forums I expected the enemies to have unlimited health, and when I met a Grandmaster we started talking. He told me that the enemies were kind of strong, and I should see for myself. All in all, I became rich on all the boots the enemies dropped. I realized a few things on Celestia

I may not have seen all the enemies, but us "noobs" are able to hold our own in a battle against the enemies. Maybe I havent seen enough of Celestia, but I don't think there is any reason to get mad at every person who is curious to visit Celestia.

Thanks for reading :D

Historian
May 15, 2009
673
Matti627 wrote:
Hey everybody, I just paid my first visit to Celstia (level 35 ice wizard). After all I had read on these forums I expected the enemies to have unlimited health, and when I met a Grandmaster we started talking. He told me that the enemies were kind of strong, and I should see for myself. All in all, I became rich on all the boots the enemies dropped. I realized a few things on Celestia

I may not have seen all the enemies, but us "noobs" are able to hold our own in a battle against the enemies. Maybe I havent seen enough of Celestia, but I don't think there is any reason to get mad at every person who is curious to visit Celestia.

Thanks for reading :D

this is kinda stereotypical, because at level 35, most ice wizards already have about as much health as most grand masters ( level 50)
it may be easy for lower ice, but other schools like storm or death, or even myth would have quite a difficult time
i am not saying it would be impossible for them to be in celestia and be able to hold their own, but you must consider the weaknesses of other schools

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
134
The very first section you have access to (the crabs), isn't quite as hard as going further into the realm. Also, it depends on your school and abilities. The biggest problem really are people that join battles and either don't help or just flee once they see the abilities of the mob they just engaged.

Some areas of Celestia are definitely a lot more challenging than others. A few fights really would not be enough of a sample to say that Celestia is not that challenging. I have yet to see any Grands go through and say that Celestia was easy.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
13
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Matti627 wrote:
Hey everybody, I just paid my first visit to Celstia (level 35 ice wizard). After all I had read on these forums I expected the enemies to have unlimited health, and when I met a Grandmaster we started talking. He told me that the enemies were kind of strong, and I should see for myself. All in all, I became rich on all the boots the enemies dropped. I realized a few things on Celestia

I may not have seen all the enemies, but us "noobs" are able to hold our own in a battle against the enemies. Maybe I havent seen enough of Celestia, but I don't think there is any reason to get mad at every person who is curious to visit Celestia.

Thanks for reading :D

this is kinda stereotypical, because at level 35, most ice wizards already have about as much health as most grand masters ( level 50)
it may be easy for lower ice, but other schools like storm or death, or even myth would have quite a difficult time
i am not saying it would be impossible for them to be in celestia and be able to hold their own, but you must consider the weaknesses of other schools


I see your point, but my main point was to prove that us "noobs" can hold our own. And most of the people i fought with had 3000 health (the grandmasters) I'm only at 2400 health :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
13
Gelwyn wrote:
The very first section you have access to (the crabs), isn't quite as hard as going further into the realm. Also, it depends on your school and abilities. The biggest problem really are people that join battles and either don't help or just flee once they see the abilities of the mob they just engaged.

Some areas of Celestia are definitely a lot more challenging than others. A few fights really would not be enough of a sample to say that Celestia is not that challenging. I have yet to see any Grands go through and say that Celestia was easy.


I agree, I know I havent been through it all and cant judge. The only areas I have been to were survey camp and the land above, or something that sounds like that. I know I wouldnt have a chance against most of them, and i never flee in group battle :)