Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a problem with Celestia quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
I've been going through Wizard and love it - until now. I finished "hanging the Celestial Star" in Celestia a few days ago and am not getting any more quests. I got a friend to carry me to see if I could do the moon to see if it would get things back on track but after completing that journey the moon wasn't there to hang and it still didn't offer any quests. I went back and did the Stellarium over and still nothing. I've been sitting here for about three days watching everyone online play and I can't do anything except help a friend if they need it. There are still places in Celestia I can't enter. Is there anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to straighten it out?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ladynascar3 wrote:
I've been going through Wizard and love it - until now. I finished "hanging the Celestial Star" in Celestia a few days ago and am not getting any more quests. I got a friend to carry me to see if I could do the moon to see if it would get things back on track but after completing that journey the moon wasn't there to hang and it still didn't offer any quests. I went back and did the Stellarium over and still nothing. I've been sitting here for about three days watching everyone online play and I can't do anything except help a friend if they need it. There are still places in Celestia I can't enter. Is there anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to straighten it out?

All of the quests in the main quest line are connected. Go back to the last main-line quest giver that you finished a quest for and they should have one for you.

Note: over on Wizard 101 Central, there is an excellenct guide (s) to CL questline, one is even step by step, go over there, check out the last one done, and it should tell you who the next person to talk to is.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
ladynascar3 wrote:
i think that was a side quest. your situation is tough so the only thing i can think of is doing all the quests in celestia that you've got one

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Something like this happened to one of my wizards.

Contact Customer Support and give them your user ID, your wizard's name, school, and rank. Describe the last quest you remember doing, what area you were in, and the last boss you had to fight. They will reset your character and get you back on track within a day or two.

Good luck!

Sierra StormCaller
Grandmaster Diviner

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am experiencing the same problem, but with a different quest. After I completed the Inevitable Betrayal Quest, I was not given any more quest. I had to contact tech support, which I am still waiting to hear back from.

First, I would go back to make sure you didn't miss anything. If not, contact tech support.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Thank all of you for your answers. I'll definitely take to heart all the suggestions you have offered. I did go back and do over the last quest and it didn't help. I will go and follow the suggestions Mike has brought to my attention here and then if I need to I will contact Support - if I can find out how.
I'm very appreciative of all of you. If you see me say "hi".

Madison Titanwhisper
Grandmaster Pyromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
To send a note to support, just click on the help and support tab to the left of this board :)