Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you find celestia to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
If you find it hard beat grizzleheim then do winter tusk, it will lvl you up fast and then do celestia, that's what I did and now it is quite easy. I did it at lvl 58 and now it is easy. Hope this helps :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darkkillerjustin wrote:
If you find it hard beat grizzleheim then do winter tusk, it will lvl you up fast and then do celestia, that's what I did and now it is quite easy. I did it at lvl 58 and now it is easy. Hope this helps :)

Well that really didn't make much sense.
If Grizzleheim is too hard, why on earth would you go to Wintertusk? :?

Tackle Celestia first; or at least part of it. You will need that experience to handle the bosses/cheats in Wintertusk.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
darkkillerjustin wrote:
celestia is easier then wintertusk but you can do wintertusk first 8) (i did some of celestia until i was lvl 58 too and got to legend got my legend gear then finished the rest of celestia)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
ravenlady I forgot to put a comma correct one: if you find it hard, beat grizzleheim and I found wintertusk easy and celestia was hard.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Wintertusk is not that hard except for nastrond, and I agree it is good to do at least most of Wintertusk before going into Celestia. If you can hit level 60 before getting too far into Celestia, I suggest farming Waterworks until you get all of the gear drops. Then Celestia will go much more smoothly.