Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i realy like celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
i just got there, and it is grate

i love the senery.

i love defet an colect quests.

i realy like how it is under the watter.

did i menchen defeet and colect quests?

it is so far easy for me. that might have somthing to do with i am level 61.

colect colect.

in short it is grate.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
I agree

I mean I just got to the world a couple days ago and I am having lots of fun

Scarlet Ravensword level 53

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I really like Celestia also. I started it about a week ago. It's my favorite world. I'm currently on the Floating Land, and unlike you, my LEAST favorite part is the defeat and collect. But otherwise, I Celestia!!!

Destiny Windgem, level 53

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
It's awesome the best land in wizard101 good music,good battles,and epic bosses!hope you enjoy the land!

Elizabeth,Lvl 59

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Destiny Windgem on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I really like Celestia also. I started it about a week ago. It's my favorite world. I'm currently on the Floating Land, and unlike you, my LEAST favorite part is the defeat and collect. But otherwise, I Celestia!!!

Destiny Windgem, level 53
i went through it a while ago but i still remember the grafiks

Stevan duskgem 81-82
may wind rise and seas strike

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
ok so im actuulay in dragonspyre on the final part a few questes before malistare im finding obsidian chests and on the last one but i cant seem to find iti know its in the labrynth but its in that house that u go to at the end i when i was actully in the labrynth i ket lossing luckily a lvl59 balance girl helped me and know i have to do it AGAIN because its A DUNGON and i asked the girl again and she said no so i said please and 5 min later she deleted me but i still cant seem to do it myself someone pls help if u can ill ad u

aaron emrald sowrd lvl 46 pyromanceri have a sun spell to

ill be in realm ambrose probbably hanging out in digmore station in marlybone for about
30 min if u are a lvl less than 40 and want to help sorry but i need somone stronger thanks pls help
if u lvl 90 of any school but fire and have beat (spolier alert) spoiler alert the undying malistare u would be most hepful of a one hit kill note:i dont have text chat i will be in marlybone digmore statin evry day thanks if u do mange to help ill give u some free critical ctar spells thanks.