Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to Celistia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
hi
i like to ask that how do you get to celistia , and sorry if my spellings are wrong.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dany1234522 wrote:
hi
i like to ask that how do you get to celistia , and sorry if my spellings are wrong.

Prospector Zeke has said that if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest for "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia.

Hope this helps. :-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dany1234522 wrote:
hi

Complete the Final Countdown quest (involves defeating Malistaire) and be level 48. Go see Merle Ambrose, you should have access to Celestia from any world tree door then.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
1. You must have completed "The Final Countdown", the last quest in Dragonspyre.

2. You must be at least Level 48.

3. I don't know if this is required or not, but it is DEFINITELY reccomended that you complete your Level 48 school quest to get your Grandmaster spell and your pet.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
It's easy:

1. First off, you need to have completed the Final Countdown quest by defeating Malistaire.

2. Next, you need to be at least level 48.

If you are at least lv. 48 AND have completed the quest, then Merle should have news for you about Celestia!