Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to celestia.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
It is pretty easy there are two ways to get there.

Way 1: Port to a friend whom can go to Celestia.

Way2: Finish dragonspyre and beat malistaire but you have to be at least a level 48 before Merle Ambrose will speak with you about it also that quest with the place in marlybone is NOT! needed you simply need to be a level 48 and finish dragonspyre.

So for anybody who needed help I hope this helps ;)

~Chris?IceBlade

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Happyyoshi wrote:

Way2: Finish dragonspyre and beat malistaire but you have to be at least a level 48 before Merle Ambrose will speak with you about it also that quest with the place in marlybone is NOT! needed you simply need to be a level 48 and finish dragonspyre.

~Chris?IceBlade
1.The porting thing makes it so that NOOBS can go to CL.I say DONT port to cl and get there yourself by beating malistaire at level 48 when you have the quest.
2.That should be a cl rule and if you port, there should be a port away thing that makes the person who didnt do what number 2 said come back to where he/she was.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
woot000 wrote:
Happyyoshi wrote:

~Chris?IceBlade
1.The porting thing makes it so that NOOBS can go to CL.I say DONT port to cl and get there yourself by beating malistaire at level 48 when you have the quest.
2.That should be a cl rule and if you port, there should be a port away thing that makes the person who didnt do what number 2 said come back to where he/she was.

I don't think that porting there makes you a noob I mean seriously that's just rude.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Happyyoshi wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Happyyoshi wrote:

~Chris?IceBlade

I don't think that porting there makes you a noob I mean seriously that's just rude.

What was implied was that low-level Wizards use the first option to get to Celestia. You're not a noob for teleporting. But I do agree, that the morally just option would be to follow the story and make your way to CL step by step. I don't understand why low-levels would want to be in Celestia anyway. :? :?

What can a low-level do there, besides rudely jump into people's battles, apologize, then flee AFTER the third enemy shows up?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
I've beaten Malistaire but I'm only level 46 so I can't go there yet. :(

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Happyyoshi wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Happyyoshi wrote:

~Chris?IceBlade

No, I mean they weak people, not people who just port to celestia.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Bee0909 wrote:

I just beat Malistaire last night with 3 level 60s and I'm only a level 38

Survivor
May 05, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:
Bee0909 wrote:

Emphasis on the 3 level 60's, And why does everyone degrade underclassmen? Just because we are higher does not mean you can say things like "Ewe, a noob" Besides unless your a legend rank your a noob to at someone out there. I am a Grandmaster level 56, considering my rank I am still a noob to someone may not a noob to you but a noob to someone else. Novice, Apprentice, journeyman,adept, Magus,master, grandmaster,legend.

Don't really matter xp

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:
Bee0909 wrote:

That's not an achievement. When I was lvl 46 I brought 2 magus' to Malistaire and we won. It isn't that difficult.