Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to defeat Astraeus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
Ok, so I am pretty much going to complete Celestia soon, but I need help defeating Astraeus. He places fire dispels on me, which would make me fizzle even my best fire spell or even my blades and traps. He also places shields on himself, and they are not the average tower shields, they are -90% damage shields...

Whenever I try to get rid of his shields, he would replace them back without even casting it.

Does anyone know how to defeat him? I really want to get to Zarafia...

Madeline

Thanks in advance :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ClaudiaMadelinePyr... on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so I am pretty much going to complete Celestia soon, but I need help defeating Astraeus. He places fire dispels on me, which would make me fizzle even my best fire spell or even my blades and traps. He also places shields on himself, and they are not the average tower shields, they are -90% damage shields...

Whenever I try to get rid of his shields, he would replace them back without even casting it.

Does anyone know how to defeat him? I really want to get to Zarafia...

Madeline

Thanks in advance :)
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Astraeus

The trick is to remove the minions and defeat him in between. We have had as few as 2 rounds and as much as 4 before he re summons them. It is easier with 2 wizards - one to remove minions and one to build up for boss hit.

You are in for a long haul on this instance as there are 2 other cheating boss battles to complete it.

Mary