Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping Claw quest glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
I'm having problems with the quest "Helping Claw", given by Senator Xanthus in the Crustacean Empire. I go into Nellek's Sanctum, and my objective says to talk to Senator Nellek. I fight his boss in the sanctum and afterwards his NPC isn't there and I cannot talk to him. I've tried changing realms and going in with different friends. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Tyler BattleBlade - Level 65 Legendary Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DeathyoshiXLV on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
I'm having problems with the quest "Helping Claw", given by Senator Xanthus in the Crustacean Empire. I go into Nellek's Sanctum, and my objective says to talk to Senator Nellek. I fight his boss in the sanctum and afterwards his NPC isn't there and I cannot talk to him. I've tried changing realms and going in with different friends. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Tyler BattleBlade - Level 65 Legendary Sorcerer
Evidently this was a glitch, that was fixed in the Maintenance they did last night. It is mentioned here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/additional-game-updates-8ad6a4174274db2a014278b8c5184ba9