Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping Claw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I cannot complete this quest. When I go into the dungeon it is automatically a battle and I never talk to Senator Nellek. Then I finish the battle and it still shows I need to talk to him. I have attempted to change realms, relog, and even play on a different day to attempt to fix this issue. I have even entered the dungeon with other players and it just causes it to then glitch for them.

Administrator
racheldeneenice on Sep 21, 2021 wrote:
I cannot complete this quest. When I go into the dungeon it is automatically a battle and I never talk to Senator Nellek. Then I finish the battle and it still shows I need to talk to him. I have attempted to change realms, relog, and even play on a different day to attempt to fix this issue. I have even entered the dungeon with other players and it just causes it to then glitch for them.
Hello! Thank you for the report! Please contact Customer Support to increase the visibility of the issue, they may also be able to help you bypass that part of the quest.