Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with swimming with the stars quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2011
Can some one please help me with the Spiral Geographic Society Archives.

If some one can please meet me there in the realm Unicorn on Friday the fifth
at 3:30pm. My wizards name is Erica Griffinpetal level 48 storm wizard

Thanks

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ei84136 wrote:
Can some one please help me with the Spiral Geographic Society Archives.

If some one can please meet me there in the realm Unicorn on Friday the fifth
at 3:30pm. My wizards name is Erica Griffinpetal level 48 storm wizard

Thanks

Aww. I would really want to help. Is that in Celestia? Or is it a quest from Celestia? But just when I found this post, lol the time JUST passed. Maybe you can change the time. :D Is it a quest only tower or a teleportal dungeon/tower? Though I am only in the Grotto in Celestia. Please reply if you still appreciate help from me. Thanks.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
It is a quest involving Celestia but I got it from Halston Balstrom. The tower is in Marlybone. I think it is a quest only dungeon but can not teloport to people in the dungeon. Tell me when and what realm is best for you thanks.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ei84136 wrote:
It is a quest involving Celestia but I got it from Halston Balstrom. The tower is in Marlybone. I think it is a quest only dungeon but can not teloport to people in the dungeon. Tell me when and what realm is best for you thanks.

Nope, you can't port in- when you die, or leave to get potions, you have to come back through the front door alone. If someone new joins you, the instance will reset and you'll have to start over.

If you're looking for another teammate, I've already completed this and wouldn't mind helping you- I'm in the Atlantic time zone, and usually on the Lincoln server (or Wraith, if it's full). If you've since completed it and don't need the help anymore, then best of luck with your other adventures. :)

Happy travels,

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance